We are having a giving campaign for important updates to our 317 church building! We'd love for you to join us in giving to meet our total project cost of $15,000.
The projects are:
- Replacement of A/C Units for the lobby
- Improvement of building insulation to lower monthly utility bills
Thank you for giving extra to offset the cost of needed building repairs! Feel free to give as a one time gift or multiple gifts to reach your pledge amount.
Campaign Pledge Goal: $10,000
317 Church is providing the remaining $5,000 from savings
How do I make a donation?
Donations to this campaign can be made by:
- Check - Be sure to write "Building" in the memo and leave it in the black giving box, or
- Cash - Put in an envelope with your name on it and let me know it's for the Building Stewardship Efficiency Campaign, again leave it in the black giving box, or
- Online - Use our normal process, just be sure to select "Building Stewardship Efficiency" next to the amount
- Text2Give - Text "building" and any dollar amount to 84321
How do I make an Online Donation?
The first time to set up an online donation takes a few extra steps, but afterwards it's a piece of cake. You will also be set for regular giving online or just for special times. It is your choice. You can use a credit/debit card or set up a withdrawal from your checking account.
The church benefits most from the withdrawal from a checking account, as we only pay a set $0.25 process fee per transaction. A credit/debit cards reduces the gift by about 2.5% for processing fees.
- Go to: https://317church.churchcenter.com/giving
- On the new page, enter this following:
- Enter the Amount you wish to give
- Select "Building Stewardship Efficiency" in the drop down menu
- Select the Frequency that you wish to pay
- Enter your Email and Name
- Click CONTINUE when done
- If this is the first time for you to use the online system, you will be asked to enter a payment method (debit/credit card or bank account). Follow the prompts to enter account information.
- Submit your payment.